Our private events are a great way to enjoy time with friends, family or co-workers in a fun, relaxed and encouraging environment. We are available for daytime, evening, weekday and Saturday events, and we can host in person, or online.
Birthday Parties for Children and Teens
Voted KW’s Favourite Place for Kids Birthday Parties!! Invite your friends, bring some cake and snacks, bring home a masterpiece!
- $250-$300+hst for up to 8 children/teens/family (in person)
- Great for ages 7-17
- $25-$30+hst per additional person
- 1.5 - 2 hours of art instruction
- Pick your painting
- Contact for more details
- Online "virtual" options available! Contact for pricing.
- NEW: Have your child's favourite character join in the fun from just $50.00! From princesses to superheroes!
Private Events for Groups
The possibilities are vast. Adult birthday parties, retirement parties, meetings, bachelorettes, bridal & baby showers, family get-togethers, girls night out, what else can you think of?
- Catering referrals available
- We have great venue partners we can suggest
- Sound system provided
- Price varies by event requirements
- Contact for more details and pricing
- Online "virtual" options available! And yes, these can be catered too!
- NEW: Add on a cooking class and/or cocktail making class!
Allow your team to explore their creative side with some social art projects. Talk to us about your team event, we have tons of great, creative ideas to get your team laughing, sharing and having fun. Contact us for more details and pricing.
Support your local charity or cause by hosting a Social Art event. Multiple options available for fundraising event packages. Contact for more details.
Do you have another space in mind?
We are fully mobile and we can travel to your home, office, or wherever your heart desires!
*Travel fee may apply.
Connect with us!
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
Public Events: Book a group of four or more at the same time and use promo code GROUP015 to save 15% at checkout!
Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to make a scheduled event, please give us at least 24 hours notice, and we will issue a credit for the value paid to be used towards another event. We do not issue refunds. Social Art from time to time may need to cancel or reschedule an event.