Date Night-Feb. 13
Valentines Date Night In!
Join us for a virtual paint night for two! Or if you prefer painting solo, that’s great too!! Want to include the whole family? Sure!! The event will be hosted on Zoom (links will be sent out to the email address you register with before the event) and lasts approximately 2 hours. If painting as a couple, each person will complete half of the painting on their own separate canvas, creating one large masterpiece when put together! No experience is needed, we will walk you through one small step at a time! Get ready for some fun, relaxation and maybe a little romance…
- Saturday, February 13th, 2021
Supplies are not included, so make sure you have everything ready to go ahead of time. Everything can be purchased at the dollar store or online from Walmart or Michaels. You will need:
- One canvas per person-We use 16×20, but you can go smaller if you prefer
- Acrylic Paint-red, blue, yellow, white and black
- Paint Brushes per person-large, medium and small
- Palettes- reusable plastic palette or paper or plastic plates work well
- Cup of water and paper towels or rags
To register, click ‘Add To Cart’ and then proceed to your cart for payment. You only need one ticket per household.